Rotoflexi coupling features all the characteristics of an elastic coupling and maintains construction simplicity and low cost.
Its main features are:
- the possibility to replace the elastic element radially without remove and misalign the transmission, this increases the rapidity of intervention in case of replacement with saving of maintenance costs
- high capacity to resist against shocks and overloads
- high capacity to reduce vibrations between equipment
- easy assembly and disassembly
- electrical isolation between driver and driven side
Rotofluid is a mechanical component, designed to transmit torque from the drive (Motor ) to the driven part (machine), using oil as vector of force. Composed by a driving part (pump), a driven part (Turbine), mounted on main shaft and an alignment coupling.
Due to its operating the Rotofluid coupling, brings the following advantages to the transmission:
- Easy start-up with soft acceleration of the driven component
- Reduction of current peaks during start-up procedure
- Torque limitation in case of overload
- Protection of the driven machine in case of sudden stop
The hydromechanical coupling Rotomec contains all the characteristics of a hydraulic coupling, with the addition of a centrifugal coupling. The first stage acts as a starter (see hydraulic couplings); after the hydraulic stage, the centrifugal part operates as a clutch, eliminating the slip between the driving motor and driven machine.